Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Our Girl Lil


Since we moved, Lilly Ann has a new lease on life.  I think the years were beginning to tell on her 
at the old place. 

She has been very playful today. 


I wish I could have gotten her on camera throwing that toy up in the air and dancing all around the room with it... while it was "talking"... because she kept chomping the sound button inside it. 


There are quiet times, too.  We notice that the two dogs are sleeping together a lot more than before. 



Despite her age... she'll be 8 this summer... Lil is still a big, strong dog.  

She gets to go with me in the car now almost daily... to visit the old place, and do errands.  For a dog that never went anywhere for years... she's happy to climb in and go bye bye. 
She's our girl! 


12 comments:

  1. My last farm dog was a collie/golden retriever mix. Both are good, friendly breeds. Nothing against your little pooch, or mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy Lil is feeling sooo good! And I bet the floor is nice and cool- and feels good to both Abby and Lil
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to see all of you settling in well. You've certainly had an eventful Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary Ann,

    Maybe your girls needed a change (i.e. the move) too???
    Now it seems they both have a second wind...........they relax together therefore, they have more energy.
    They don't have to take care of the farm mom, it was a big job for them too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i guess lil is liking the new house as much as you are! we sure love it when our babies are feeling good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is a beautiful dog. It's good to see that both have settled in so well at the new house.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can tell that Lily is so happy and I love to see abs and her laying beside each other. Yay!!
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's good that she wants to go. Good protection for you too.

    Hope you are both better now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful unexpected bonus in the move! This post made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Our family's experience with dogs is they love to get in the car and go--as long as it isn't only to the vet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You moved! I have some catching up to do!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!